Sunday, January 20, 2013

C Lu @ 9 Months

 

Nine Months.

Girlfriend, 
You have officially been out of my tummy and in my arms the same amount of time it took to cook you in my belly.  When I was pregnant with you, nine months felt like forever.  The waiting was treacherous!  But somehow in my arms, I have blinked and here we are.  I have treasured each moment, each day, each month.  But slow it down already. Ummmm K, pumpkin.

This past month you celebrated your first Christmas and sailed into your first new year.  You are a hefty (almost) 18 pounds and 27 inches.  You got the doctors seal of approval and no shots at this appointment!  You have also gained a backbone...a big one at that.  You wrestle and fight your brothers (and dad & I too) for whatever it is that you want.  You are a feisty little thing.  We love it and we love you.  Your "growls" and giggles are our favorites.  Please don't sprint to "1".  Walk slowly.  In the mean time I am sure you will literally learn to walk.  And I will take as much time as I can to take in your sweet baby scent and snuggles while they are right in front of me.


You crashed the other day while snacking on Cheerios right in your seat.  This is one of our favorite shots of you from the month.


And in no time at all, you were back and ready to rock!  
To MANY many MANY more precious shots ahead.

x o x o,
MoM

No comments: